$ 961 Price per Month

Billboard Opposite to Daewoo terminal Haripur

Daewoo Express Shah Maqsood, N-35, Lora Chowk, Haripur, Pakistan www.adbuq.com +92 331 020 1113
  • 60x20
  • Minimum booking days: 30
  • Facing North
  • One sided
  • Rs 130
  • Daily impressions: 1000
  • Next available date: 08.08.2021
  • Noting Distance: 300
  • Traffic speed: 50
  • Currently Available
  • Urban area

CITY DEMOGRAPHICS

As of the 1998 census, Haripur's population was 692,228. By 2005, it was estimated to have increased to 803,000. 12.0% live in urban districts with the remaining 88.0% residing in rural areas.

The population is spread over an area of 1,725 square kilometres (666 sq mi), resulting in a density of 401.3 persons per km². This compares to an average density of 233 persons per km² in Hazara as a whole. The average household size of the district is 6.6 persons compared to 8 at the provincial level. Agriculture is the predominant livelihood of the population while the total arable area is 77,370 acres (313.1 km²).

According to the 1981 census data for Haripur tehsil, the predominant language is Hindko, spoken as a first language in 89% of all households, followed by Pashto (7.6%) and Punjabi (1.3%).

The literacy rate in the Haripur district is 53.7%, substantially higher than the literacy rate in the region of Hazara, which is 35.2%. The female literacy rate is only 37.4% compared to male literacy of 63.6%, and urban literacy rate of 69.7% is significantly higher than the rural rate of 51.4%.

BILLBOARD DESCRIPTION

Direction: TFCF Abbottabad to Hassanabdaal, Wah cantt & Islamabad
Size: 60’(L) X 20’ (H)

Features

  • Lights: Top
  • Lights: Bottom
  • UPS battery backup
  • Solar backup
  • Generator backup
  • Backlit

Billboard Video

adbuq
  • Lahore, Pakistan
  • 0331020xxxx Show

Ratings & Reviews

0.0
0
Overall rating
based on all ratings
  • Traffic 0%
  • Visibility 0%
  • Power- Backup 0%
  • 5 0%
  • 4 0%
  • 3 0%
  • 2 0%
  • 1 0%
0 Reviews
  • Sort by: Newest Reviews
  • At the moment i don't have any reviews.

    Billboards on the Market Nearby

    $ 2,188 Price per Month

    Wall Panel on Islamabad express way refreshment center

    $ 2,188 Price per Month

    Billboard on Islamabad Express Way Khanna Pul

    $ 2,656 Price per Month

    WallPanel on I-10 Markaz Islamabad

    $ 5,000 Price per Month

    WallPanel on F-7 Markaz

    Billboard on Pasha Street, Adil Plaza

    Billboard on Jahaz Bridge Gujjar Plaza

    Billboard on Jahaz Bridge Gujjar Plaza Fc Jahaz Chowk

    Billboard on World Trade Center, Bahria Town DHA

    Billboard on Taj Mahal Plaza FC Saddar

    Billboard on Rawal Road FC Muree Road