Billboard on Al-Faisal Arcade, Gulberg Chowk Opp. DHQ Hospital

Al-Faisal Arcade, Gulberg Chowk Opp. DHQ Hospital Mianwali www.adbuq.com +92 331 020 1113
  • 60x20
  • Minimum booking days: 30
  • Facing North East
  • One sided
  • RS 9
  • Daily impressions: 8000
  • Next available date: 21.02.2021
  • Noting Distance: 300
  • Traffic speed: 50
  • Currently Available
  • Urban area

CITY DEMOGRAPHICS

Mianwali city has an urban population of 220,010, accounting for only about 20.82% of Mianwali District’s Population. The rest of 79.18% of the rural population is spread around the district in small villages called Moza’s. Mianwali has a literacy ratio of about 42.8% , considerably less than other urban cities in Punjab.

BILLBOARD DESCRIPTION

FTCF Pindi & Main Lari Adda Mianwali towards Jahaz Chowk, Sargodha & Lahore
60ft x 20ft

Features

  • Lights: Top
  • Lights: Bottom
  • UPS battery backup
  • Solar backup
  • Generator backup
  • Backlit

Billboard Video

Adbuq Pakistan
  • +92 331 020 xxxx Show

Ratings & Reviews

0.0
0
Overall rating
based on all ratings
  • Traffic 0%
  • Visibility 0%
  • Power- Backup 0%
  • 5 0%
  • 4 0%
  • 3 0%
  • 2 0%
  • 1 0%
0 Reviews
  • Sort by: Newest Reviews
  • At the moment i don't have any reviews.

    Billboards on the Market Nearby

    Billboard on Paris Road Down

    Billboard on Paris Road Down

    Billboard on Paris Road

    Billboard on Jinnah Flyover

    Billboard on Jinnah Bridge Fc Allama Iqbal Chowk

    Billboard on Jinnah Bridge

    Billboard on Draman Wala Chowk

    Billboard on Draman Wala Chowk

    Billboard on Daewoo Bus Terminal

    Billboard on Dean Chowk, Saddar Main Market